MOVING TO A NEW PREMISES?
When it comes to corporate relocation, everything’s dependent on the planning and preparation. Get it wrong and your business isn’t up and running as quickly as it should be. That can mean a hit to your revenue - or your reputation if clients are depending on your service to succeed.
Employees are also looking to resume work as soon as possible and any delay has ramifications for them as well. The move needs to be handled in the right way so that your business is up and running as quickly as possible. Burton & Smith Moving can do that for you with the help of our corporate relocation service.
OUR OFFICE MOVERS HAVE EVERYTHING COVERED - WITH MINIMAL DISRUPTION
Our team at Burton & Smith Moving have been in the removal sector for over 45 years. With an extensive fleet along with experienced and trained office movers on our books, we’re proud to call ourselves office relocation specialists. We know what it takes to move a business, no matter the size of your operation, and can bring that practical support and guidance to the fore so that your move is carried out as efficiently as possible.
Subject to a free consultation and quote, we can gauge exactly what’s needed when it comes to transportation and timescale, and any potential delays can be anticipated and accounted for. You’re in the right hands with Burton & Smith Moving.
OUR COMMERCIAL MOVE SERVICE CAN HELP WITH:
• Feasibility analysis, budget definition and schedule overviews
• Detailed assessments to gauge your unique business needs
• Filing audits and promoting culling exercises
• Annotated CAD plans with desk positioning / storage cabinets
• The production of detailed move programmes as well as revision, rescheduling and contingency planning
• Marked-up existing named and numbered plans for distribution
• ‘Move books’ for staff (giving detailed instructions)
• Furniture audits to enable improved aesthetics and surplus product removal
• Desk numbering
• Briefings for all operatives and sub-contractors before commencement of work to ensure a clear definition of roles and responsibilities
• Risk assessments and method statements for moves
• Route planning to survey access and egress for vehicles, equipment and items
• Crate distribution / reconciliation
• Liaison with all contractors
• Helpdesk facility (to discuss pre- or post-move queries)
• Move-in progress supervision
CONSULTATION & QUOTE
Clients we’ve worked with:
For a free initial consultation and quote on your prospective business move
call Burton & Smith Moving on
020 8684 2542
"Burton & Smith were so efficient and helpful. We really appreciated the team's calm and flexible approach to the office move. I would highly recommend them for corporate relocation."
- Louise Blume (Google review)