Office Relocation Specialists: Take the Stress Out of Your Business
Relocation With Burton & Smith Moving
COMMERCIAL REMOVAL SERVICES IN LONDON READY TO ASSIST YOU WITH CORPORATE RELOCATIONS
MOVING TO A NEW PREMISES?
Corporate relocation requires a lot of planning and preparation. Your business depends on the fast and efficient move to ensure it is ready to go with as little disruption as possible. Any hiccups in your office relocation can really affect your business - meaning you miss out on revenue and take a hit to your reputation.
Both employees and clients depend on the office being back to normal as soon as possible, this isn’t possible without expert office relocation services. At Burton & Smith, we have years of experience in corporate relocation services, making us the top choice in London to assist you with your corporate move.
OUR OFFICE MOVERS HAVE EVERYTHING COVERED - WITH MINIMAL DISRUPTION
Our team at Burton & Smith Moving have been in the removal sector for over 45 years. With an extensive fleet along with experienced and trained office movers on our books, we’re proud to call ourselves office relocation specialists. We know what it takes to move a business, no matter the size of your operation, and can bring that practical support and guidance to the fore so that your move is carried out as efficiently as possible.
Contact us today for a free consultation and quote for your commercial removal services. As office relocation specialists, we can give you a good estimate of the cost and timescale for your corporate relocation service. Choose Burton & Smith as your office furniture movers.
OUR COMMERCIAL MOVE SERVICE CAN HELP WITH:
• Feasibility analysis, budget definition and schedule overviews
• Detailed assessments to gauge your unique business needs
• Filing audits and promoting culling exercises
• Annotated CAD plans with desk positioning / storage cabinets
• The production of detailed move programmes as well as revision, rescheduling and contingency planning
• Marked-up existing named and numbered plans for distribution
• ‘Move books’ for staff (giving detailed instructions)
• Furniture audits to enable improved aesthetics and surplus product removal
• Desk numbering
• Briefings for all operatives and sub-contractors before commencement of work to ensure a clear definition of roles and responsibilities
• Risk assessments and method statements for moves
• Route planning to survey access and egress for vehicles, equipment and items
• Crate distribution / reconciliation
• Liaison with all contractors
• Helpdesk facility (to discuss pre- or post-move queries)
• Move-in progress supervision
CONSULTATION & QUOTE
Clients we’ve worked with:
For a free initial consultation and quote on your prospective business move
call Burton & Smith Moving on
020 8684 2542
"Burton & Smith were so efficient and helpful. We really appreciated the team's calm and flexible approach to the office move. I would highly recommend them for corporate relocation."
- Louise Blume (Google review)